The Sanar Institute is dedicated to healing individuals and communities impacted by trauma.
The Sanar Institute provides trauma-specific services and support to individuals and communities impacted by interpersonal violence and complex trauma.
The Sanar Institute strives to ensure access, understanding and person-centered approaches are used in supported individuals impacted by interpersonal violence including:
- Human Trafficking
- Image-based Abuse
- Intimate Partner Violence
- Sexual Violence
- Trauma Based on Marginalization and Oppression
- Specialization work with LGBTQ+, BIPOC, and Immigrant Communities
- Intergenerational and Historical Trauma
- Hate Crimes
- Other Forms of Interpersonal Violence