Building and Integrating Trauma-Conscious Engagement
This self-paced, nine-module, 12–16 hour E-Learning curriculum builds trauma-conscious and person-centered practices within diverse stakeholders in the anti-trafficking field. In the course, you will find:
- Handouts on theory, techniques to be shared with clients, and self-care tools
- Links to online resources including videos, books, articles, and websites.
- Case studies to help service providers think about trauma’s impact on individuals and how they receive services.
- Tips on organizational structure for a more trauma-conscious organization.
- Tools for trauma-conscious service delivery
Building and Integrating Trauma-Conscious Engagement Resources and Handouts
Handouts for Module 1.2: Neurobiology of Trauma
Handout for Module 1.4: Types of Trauma Part 2
Handout for Module 1.5: Trauma Responses
Handouts for Module 2.1: Healing Pathways
Handouts for Module 2.2: Person-Centered Engagement
Handouts for Module 2.3: Tools and Skills for Trauma-Response Management
Handouts for Module 2.4: Trauma-Conscious Programming
Handouts for Module 2.5: Vicarious Trauma
Enhancing Trauma-Informed Approaches: Building Trauma-Conscious and Person-Centered Practices in Anti-Trafficking Work
This webinar is scheduled for June 21